- South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Highways Tier 1 National Contractor
My Client are looking for a Senior Site Manager to join their Contracting team, specifically covering the Midlands, Yorkshire and Greater Manchester areas, taking responsibility for operational delivery of capital highways projects or programmes of projects valued at between £10 Million and £30 Million each.
You can expect a high degree of autonomy (in a framework environment), exceptional standards of professionalism and customer service with a friendly team and you will be a part of developing our presence in the geographical area.
We will rely on you to strategically manage and direct a team of site managers and engineers to ensure the company culture for professionalism, collaboration and honesty is enshrined and delivered in all the projects you are responsible for.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Monitoring site performance and compliance with functional and management systems to deliver optimum outputs.
- Interacting with clients, colleagues and reports in a truly collaborative, clear and unambiguous manner to ensure long term relationships are built on solid foundation.
- Clearly directing other managers so that contractual programmes are routinely followed.
- Ensuring efficiency is delivered through the selection and managements of appropriate resource for each task.
They can offer a challenging and rewarding role to someone if they can demonstrate:
- Clear experience in the sector of highways infrastructure project management and delivery preferably in a Local Authority environment.
- A shared commitment to our corporate objectives and culture.
- Enthusiasm to provide a client focussed, outcome driven service.
Due to the nature of this role and the geographical locations covered, this role requires a full UK driving license.
The client hold core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Their knowledge and technical expertise has enabled them to invest in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
They recognise that their people are individuals who each have a valuable contribution to make and have continued to drive their business forward. It just wouldn’t be possible to be a market leader in Their industry without the people, that’s why they invest millions of pounds each year in training and development.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Joshua Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 02392 322389.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.