- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
£80m Private Rental Scheme (PRS)
Negotiable Salary depending on background / seniority
This is a great opportunity for an experienced tier 1 construction manager to work on a large four building development in Leeds. This is an urban village development, consisting of 744 apartments across four buildings, with associated landscaped areas.
You will likely have worked on other large-scale redevelopment / regeneration schemes for a top tier main contractor, ideally as a construction manager or senior site manager. You will be an effective communicator, capable of managing site and finishing managers, maintaining the programme of works and ensuring very stringent health & safety standards are upheld. This project is not due to finish until June 2019, with plenty of scope for further large projects upon completion.
- Leading the construction team and setting standards
- Creating and developing construction programmes and continually monitoring
- Co-ordination or contractors and works on site
- Ensure stringent H&S is implemented and adhered to
- Run weekly meetings to assess quality, cost and the overall construction programme
- Implementation of quality and environmental systems
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager, Design and Commercial team
- Degree / HND in Construction Management / Equivalent
- Experience of working on large design & build projects (£50m+ would be great)
- Working knowledge of construction health & safety
- Experience gained within Educational, Public Sector, Health, Residential & Commercial Developments (Including PFI)
- Knowledge of design & procurement along with all construction methodologies
- BREEAM / Sustainability / Environmental Knowledge ideally
- CIOB / RICS (Desirable)
- SMSTS / CSCS
For more information relating to this prestigious scheme please contact James at Stride Resourcing.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.