- Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- £45,000 per annum
Isle Of Wight
Stride Resourcing have an opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join an ever-expanding maintenance and construction company within the South of England, the opportunity will be to provide Maintenance and reactive repairs, as well as minor works, across several clients on the Isle of Wight. The role will be run from our Ryde office but there will be a need to travel around the island to meet with clients and assess works.
The most important elements relating to your work are;
- To ensure you have the right team, and proactively manage the performance of that team, to successfully deliver and grow the contract(s) and ad hoc workflows to the Business’s and Clients expectations.
- To be responsible and accountable for the Financial performance of the contract(s) and ad hoc workflows ensuring the business achieves a sustainable return.
- To ensure that Company Health and Safety policies are followed and adhered to by any of the resources utilised in the delivery of the contracts and workflows under your control.
- Carry out induction of new subcontractors and staff members as necessary ensuring that they have a detailed understanding of Mountjoy and Client requirements.
- To drive and lead improvement projects to achieve and exceed Industry Best Practise in quality, safety, technical, service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Be able to quote for minor works and achieve a sustainable margin on those projects
- Be a part of the out of hours management rota.
The Required Qualifications
- Degree, Diploma, HNC in a construction or surveying discipline (Desirable or working towards)
- Membership of relevant professional technical body with chartership (Desirable or working towards)
- IOSH Working Safely (Desirable)
The Required Experience
- 5+ years in Property maintenance or Facilities Management environment (Essential)
- Exposure to a Contract Management role (Essential)
Please contact Spencer on email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.