Corporate Interior Designer
- New York County, United States
- Undisclosed per annum
CORPORATE INTERIOR DESIGNER
An award-winning commercial Interior Design firm headquartered in New York City, is seeking a creative and technically strong Intermediate Interior Designer to join the New York office. A dynamic and fast-paced position, the candidate must manage a variety of assignments from multiple sources, thrive under deadlines, take initiative, and self-manage to prioritize tasks.
* Project leadership on interior design, including lead of in house team, project consultants and client.
* Exhibit strong communication skills with relation to client interaction.
* Coordinate with outside consultants and vendors.
* Have a good understanding of interior finishes, materials, furniture, lighting, fixtures, and FF&E schedules and budgets.
* Proficiency in millwork detailing and specifications and reviewing shop drawings.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design.
* Five (5) to ten (10) years of professional working experience in corporate interior design.
* Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and 3D Rendering. Revit is a plus.
* CID, IIDA, ASID and LEED a plus
* Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
* Basic knowledge of current building codes including ADA requirements.
* Ability to work well with colleagues, clients, vendors and construction managers.
* Excellent presentation skills and strong communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
* Possesses strong organizational and problem solving skills, prioritizes and handles multiple deadlines with grace
* Must be a US green card holder or US citizen and currently living in NYC.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.