- Shropshire, United Kingdom
- £18,525 per annum
Conveyancing Secretary Administrator
£18,525 p/a – Full time, Permanent
Are you a technical administrator seeking a new opportunity? Do you have a preference toward backroom administration and document control?
My client, a national Property Management company are seeking a Cosec Administrator to come and join their team in Shropshire.
- Manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Manage documentation relating to the Cosec Management Services Limited
- Compile written communication to clients and branches in a clear and comprehensible way
- Check and amend as necessary documentation as directed by the Manager
- Respond to pre contract enquiries for property sales and purchases
- Provide support to the CoSec team, including post management, scanning, copying, filing etc
- Adhere to company policy and procedures including those on confidentiality, equal opportunities, health & safety and information security
- Be prepared to learn and understand best practice in all aspects of the company’s management processes and to develop accordingly.
- Maintain and update records accurately and in line with company procedures.
- Ensure that documents received and processed comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all data is checked and verified before processing, and errors brought to the attention of Line Managers in good time.
- Assist in producing accurate and complete legal documents as required by the business.
- Carry out all directions from the Line Manager diligently and to the best of your ability
You will require:
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Computer literacy – use of Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- The ability to prioritise and manage daily tasks, adaptable to changing circumstances
- Good time management skills
For more information, please get in contact with James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.