Customer Services Team Manager – 4966
- Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £33,000 to £36,500 per annum
A client of mine who is a Large Housing Association and Property Maintenance company are looking to recruit for a Customer Service Team Manager to join their busy Property Services Team based in Newbury
Reporting into the Operational Support Manager, you’ll manage a team of Coordinators who work within our Property Teams, who are responsible for scheduling customer appointments, administration and co-ordination for property repairs and planned works.
As a manager you’ll be a role model bringing our values to life, showing authenticity, integrity, and credibility and take responsibility to deliver the right outcome for our customers in a safe and timely way.
You’ll set direction within the team by being clear on expectations, giving clarity of requirement and supporting the team and individual performance through robust and regular feedback.
- Ability to inspire, support and develop others to optimise their performance
- Experience of operating within a large fast paced service environment ideally with Property Service experience.
- Knowledge and application of customer management systems
- Experience in improving productivity performance and enhancing processes
- Ability to propose creative solutions that drive continuous improvement
- Evidence of excellent customer service achievements in a complex delivery environment
- Know how to create honest communication and inclusive relationships to ensure people are motivated and feel they own and are accountable for their work
- Ability to interpret and use complex data and create insightful reporting to support business performance and regulatory compliance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with proven ability to engage and influence others to deliver the best outcomes
- £450 flex-pot annually, discounted shopping & cycling scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Company pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
- Flexible working – we’re committed to giving people flexibility as widely as possible
- Options for private medical insurance, dental insurance & critical illness cover
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.