Customer Support Operative
- Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- £11 to £13 per hour
A client of mine who is part of the Government are looking to recruit a Customer Support Operative to join their team on an initial 6 month basis.
Candidates submitted for this role must be British nationals, to confirm:
· They are a British citizen or hold dual nationality, and
· They have been a resident in the UK for at least two of the last 5 years.
Due to the nature of this work Government security clearance if not already held will need to be obtained. The minimum clearance required for this role is SC.
The Customer Support Team receives approximately 1000 emails and 200 calls per month from; various posts, external customers, Cross Government Partners, and the general public. Dealing with works orders/queries, and general enquiries. The Customer Support Team acts as the interface between project teams and customers regarding all smaller orders and off-the-shelf products, including producing quotes for these items. Whilst no technical knowledge is required for this role, it’s important to stress that the candidate must be proactive and show initiative in order to manage these queries accordingly. The Customer Support Team is venturing on an exciting period of change, and welcomes enthusiastic, motivated candidates.
- Receive phone calls/emails from external or internal customers and action accordingly.
- Log requests for work and using existing office systems, initiate the quote request process and track its progress.
- Proactively liaise with Programme teams / Design teams, Programme Directors and Account Managers as necessary.
- Compile off-the-shelf product quotes efficiently and seamlessly, managing those smaller projects end to end.
- Ensure swift sending of more complex quotes from Programme teams.
- Process receipt of purchase orders.
- Proactively maintain necessary data logs, and the electronic filing structure for emails and quote requests.
- Assist with the production of management Information on work undertaken and processed through the Customer Support Team.
- Keep customers informed and manage their expectations.
- Carry out other work as directed by supervising officer.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.