- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £65,000 per annum
Job Title: Data Manager
Salary: DOE up to £65,000 + benefits
I am recruiting nationally Data Manager for our clients rapidly growing consultancy based out of London. They are looking for an experienced Data Manager with experience from a Transportation, Infrastructure or Civil Engineering background.
- Working with the joint ventures partner to configure and develop the project instance of their data lake. This will include working with the IT team responsible, managing the integration of the projects data sets currently held in the projects various information systems, into the data lake and the development of reporting tools and functionality, primarily through PowerBI, as an output.
- The successful candidate will be liaising with colleagues across the project to extract requirements and develop solutions to the projects reporting and data analysis needs.
- They will need to be familiar with the projects process and how data is captured, processed, stored and reported on and capable of making constructive suggestions on how this might be improved.
- They will be required to work closely with the Projects reporting team and support them in their activities.
- They will understand the importance of key performance indicators, their production, tracking and publication.
- Performing analysis to assess data quality across major project systems.
- The Data Manager will be responsible for the continued development of the projects Common Data Lake as well as the promotion of best practices across the project.
- Excellent technical skills relevant to digital systems including ability to learn and apply new systems
- A high level of skill in the creation and publication of PowerBI reports
- A talent for producing clear concise visualisations and graphics
- Knowledge of XML, SQL and scripting languages
- Data specification/governance awareness
- Rail related safety qualifications would be preferable
- Ideally have a good understanding of process and procedures required to deliver a large-scale civil engineering rail project and how these should be applied within the digital context
For more information please contact Sinead Murphy on 0239 232 2371, or firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.