Delivery Manager – Grounds Maintenance
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £38,000 to £45,000 per annum
We have a great new opportunity for a Delivery Manager to contract manage our Grounds Maintenance Team in the Dorset area on a permanent basis.
You’ll have the opportunity to influence how the service is delivered and set the standard for the future.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you’ll take full responsibility and accountability for overseeing the grounds maintenance contract for your area through a team of skilled trades contractors.
You’ll oversee the grounds maintenance contract making sure that everything is done safely, all works are effectively managed, compliant and undertaken in line with Sovereign’s policies.
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Delivery a customer focussed service
- Previous experience in a Grounds Maintenance, Horticulture or Landscaping role
- Strong landscaping/Horticulture background with in-depth technical knowledge is essential
- Proven line management skills especially with experience of managing trade operatives
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational and decision making skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage complaints
- Strong IT skills particularly in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
There will be travel involved with this role so you should be happy to travel, have access to a car and a full UK driving licence.
What you’ll get
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- Company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
- Flexible working
- Recognition scheme
- Wellbeing discounts
There will be some travel involved with this role so you should be happy to travel, have access to a car and a full UK driving licence.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.