- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £38,000 to £40,700 per annum
A client of mine who is a Large Housing Association and Property Maintenance Company are looking to Recruit an experienced Electrician on a full time permanent basis to join their Property Team covering the Dorset Region. As you’ll spend a fair amount of time on the road they will provide you with a van and fuel card so you’ll not be out of pocket.
This role involves time on the road, so we will provide you with a van and fuel card
- £335 yearly Tool Allowance
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- Uniform & PPE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- iPhone and iPad
- Company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
- Life cover 4 x annual salary
- SmartTech – Buy an electrical item and pay it off through your salary over 12 months.
- £1,000 pound signing on bonus
As an Electrician, we’ll ask you to:
- Carry out routine testing of electrical services equipment and repairs in our customers’ homes as part of our Electrical Team
- Undergo responsive repairs and works within our planned teams in line with work schedules, Institute of Electrical Engineering (IEE) wiring regulations and to SNG’s established standard procedures.
- Estimate, requisition and recommend the acquisition of necessary materials and spares to ensure that appropriate satisfactory repairs and maintenance are carried out in accordance with IEE wiring regulations and Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- Apply your knowledge and skills to record and report on status and condition of electrical services equipment via periodic inspection sheets and minor works/installation certificates.
Our Electricians must have relevant and up to date qualifications including:
Experience within a similar role, within a Residential/Housing sector is ideal and you should be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 (or equivalent), 18th Edition (BS7671) and City & Guild 2391 Electrical Test/Inspect.
What else do you need to know?
- This is a full-time role, working 40 Hours per week, with the opportunity to supplement your salary through call out and overtime at competitive rates to enhance your earnings!
- Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving license with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.