EICA Design Engineer
- Medway, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Working for a major Tier One contractor on Southern Water, I am looking for an EICA Design Engineer to aid in the design and delivery of water treatment and pumping station projects.
The EICA Design Engineer will have a water-based background and an electrical engineering degree (HND/BTEC). This role offers agile working.
- Detailed and ICA Design work of transformers, generators, LVSB, MCC instrumentation, PLC, SCADA, telemetry
- Technical report writing throughout project lifecycle
- Client liaison
- Understanding of regulatory standards
- Development of design solutions for the water industry and beyond
- Ensure project quality, programme, budgetary and H&S requirements are met or exceeded
- Contribute to the company’s technical networks and broaden your existing skills and experience
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension matched to 10%
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.