Electrical Construction Manager
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
My client are currently looking for an Electrical / E&P Construction Manager with experience within the Railway industry.
This role can be either on a permanent basis or a contract basis depending on experience and the candidate.
Start date: ASAP
Contract Rate: Up to £400 per day DoE
Contract Length: 6 months – Rolling
Contract Location: Wessex
The work involved:
- The rewire of TP Huts (working with the electricity supplier)
- Installation of Earth Farm works
- DC Cable renewals within rail depots
Key skills – Essential:
- Electrical qualifications (preferably 18th Edition)
- Some experience of Civil works associated with electrical installations. E.g Cabling Route Containment works.
- Level C or D substation access
My client are looking for someone to start ASAP so please contact if you are interested in this opportunity.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.