Electrical Design Engineer
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Do you find yourself working in a repetitive role? Looking for some variety? Are you keen on working within a company giving you the opportunity to broaden your skillset? Maybe you should be looking for work that allows you to truly think outside the box and put your skills to good use. Take that Stride and make that move!
- Proficient in use of industry packages including Amtech DIALux, and AutoCAD/Revit
- Experience in major projects within construction across various sectors
- Sound knowledge of assurance processes, codes of practice, and standards
- Experience in all design stages, including detailed design
- HNC/Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related
- Professional registration (CEng/IEng) is desirable
- Ability to work well in a team, independently, and in a lead position
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- Ability to pass criteria for security clearance
- Reporting into Associate Electrical Engineer
- Report on projects’ technical and financial performance to Associate / Director
- Interact and liaise with internal staff, sub-contractors, and clients where necessary
- Lead delivery of electrical services across multiple projects
- Produce designs from concept to completion as required by the project
- Assist in development and mentor junior engineers and ensure quality of work produced
- Ensuring designs meet client specification and exceed expectation
- Lead multi-disciplinary design team when required
- Gather information for potential projects and manage generation of man-hour estimates
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- You will be working on projects covering Rail and other sectors within infrastructure.
- Working with other like-minded technicians and engineers to complete challenging projects throughout the UK.
- Excellent hourly rate on offer or permanent position.
- Company car or cash allowance (exclusive to permanent position).
- Opportunities of progression where the company drive for your success.
- Working from home/flexibility to visit office if personally required.
If you do not possess the relevant experienced required for the role and do not receive a response within 48 hours upon sending your CV, then you can assume that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for this position is 31/08/2021.
Get in contact for a confidential chat about how you can be involved! Contact me directly on 02392 322 325 / Karl@RBDStride.co.uk
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.