- Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – PERMANENT – BUCKINGHAMSHIRE/THAMES REGION
The Ideal candidate will be qualified in Electrical Engineering, ideally with experience in the Water Industry.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the team and become involved in a wide range of activities.
Office based with Site visits throughout the Thames region when required.
- Tender Preparation
- Detail Design
- Procurement of MCC’s and Control Panels.
- Procurement of Electrical installation sub-contractors
- Assist in delivery of electrical projects with site staff.
- Assist in commissioning and handover.
- HNC / HND / Degree Qualified Electrical Engineer, preferably with experience in the Water/Wastewater industry OR similar experience in the above tasks within an agricultural, control and automation and / or Micro tunnelling environment.
- Possess a high attention to detail and ensure works are carried out safely.
Previous experience/understanding of the following would be beneficial but not essential.
- Water / Wastewater processes.
- Qualified Electrician who has undertook further studies to obtain a HNC / HND or Degree.
- Electrical HV Switchgear
- Conventional & Intelligent MCC’s
- Industrial Control and Automation, PLC’s, SCADA and Telemetry systems
- System Wiring, Relays, Circuit Breakers and hard-wired logic controllers.
- AMTECH Pro Design Software.
- All Microsoft Office packages.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron on 02392 314675.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.