Electrical Engineer (Rail)
- Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Job Role – Electrical Engineer (Rail)
Location – Hertfordshire
Salary – £40-45k
We are on the lookout for a Rail focused Electrical Engineer for a permanent position to be based in North London. The successful candidate will be working on a range of projects in the region and utilised as an Electrical Engineering expert.
Key competencies include;
|Engineering Qualification e.g a bachelor’s degree in engineering / Masters preferred
Valid PTS – with AC and DCCR
Level C Substation tickets
Professional Registrations e.g IET, IMechE
Chartered Engineer or working towards (CEng) status
|Knowledge of electrical design software including Amtech, ETAP, Hevacomp
Knowledge of CAD – Bentley MicroStation, AutoCAD
As the Electrical Engineer the key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental practices are adhered to.
- Carry out electrical surveys and electrical reports.
- Keep accurate records on built dates in diaries and on Construction drawings.
- Relevant ordering from procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet the agreed programme and deadlines.
- Liaise with any stakeholders e.g consultants and sub-contracts involved with the project as necessary.
- Supervise and monitor the site team and monitor and oversee the work of any sub-contractors.
- Ensure quality records meet quality requirements and are maintained throughout.
- Keep daily records of progress.
- Fully interact and assist other members of the construction site team.
- Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
- Be proactive with improvements and innovation where appropriate to areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as required by the Site Manager and Site team to facilitate construction of the works.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.