- Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- £17 to £18 per hour
A client of mine in Coalville is looking to recruit an Electrician on a 2 Month initial contract. The position as an Electrician will be joining their In-House Repairs Team to carry out new installations and testing to their housing stock across the district. You will be joining a busy team which undertakes all types of maintenance / building works across a diverse range of occupied and vacant properties. Ideally, we are looking for a multi-skilled operative to carry out Planned Home Improvement Works that includes 1st and 2nd fix installs to new kitchens and bathrooms and full house rewires. Preference will be given to previous re-wire experience.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience within the residential/housing sector
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation Work or City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation)
- 17th or 18th Edition
- City and Guilds 2391 (Inspection, Testing and Certification)
- Health and Safety tickets in date and to include:
- Working at Height
- Manual Handing
- Asbestos Awareness
- COSHH Training
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good organisational skills
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.