Empty Homes Delivery Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £36,000 to £40,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a Leading Housing Association is looking to recruit an Empty Homes Delivery Manager to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The selected candidate will join the very successful Property Services Team in the Dorset/Hampshire area on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you’ll take full responsibility and accountability for overseeing the Empty Homes/Voids works programme for your area through a team of skilled trades persons. This will include a flexible range of works depending on current demands.
You’ll manage, coach and develop up to 10 trades people, ensuring that all works are effectively managed, compliant and undertaken in line with company policies.
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a property maintenance or contract management type role
- Proven line management skills especially with experience of managing trade operatives
- Ability to work under pressure
- Delivery and customer service focused
- Strong organisational and decision making skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage complaints through to completion
- Strong IT skills particularly in the Microsoft Packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
What you’ll get
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- Industry leading pension, 12% matched contributions plus life cover
- Flexible working
- Recognition scheme
- Discounts with a huge array of partners such as our fab tech reward which allows you buy market leading technology and spread the cost with no interest
There will be some travel involved with this role so you should be happy to travel, have access to a car and a full UK driving licence.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.