E&P Design Engineer
- East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £65,000 per annum
The Senior E&P engineer’s main duties will to be deliver on E&P/MEP projects allocated to them by the team leader and to be responsible for:
- The design delivery of key E&P/MEP Projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed to meet all client’s requirements and applicable standards.
- Ensuring projects are completed to the agreed project programme.
- Ensuring projects are completed to the agreed budget.
- Plan the project works and provide forward view resource forecasting to enable the team leader to allocate suitable resource to the projects.
- Identify changes to the projects client requirements and raise the changes with the Businesses Project Management Team.
- Provide monthly cost to complete forecasts to the Businesses Project Management Team.
- Considerable E&P Engineering experience with exposure to rail and/or infrastructure engineering industries
- This role requires considerable professional experience and expertise in order to manage complex or non-standard design solutions.
- Have a good understanding of CSM/CDM regulations and requirements.
- Good communication and presentation skills for external presentations to clients.
- Team competence and leadership experience
- Strong relationship management skills to maintain good relationships with all external parties to enhance the reputation of the company.
- Maintenance of good relationships with principal engineers from other internal discipline teams to promote good inter-discipline working relationships and a “One Team” ethos.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.