- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £330 to £350 per day
A client of mine in Tower Hamlets is looking to recruit an Estates Surveyor on an initial 2-Month contract. The position as an Estates Surveyor will support the day-to-day management of the client’s property portfolio including shops, operational sites and land including the processing of applications for assignments, alterations, change of use, licences, easements and other related matters. You will support and contribute to the financial and operational performance as defined by the Client’s Corporate Objectives and outlined in the Asset Management Plan.
- To lead on the negotiation of rent reviews and lease renewals on behalf of the client, both in its capacity as a Landlord and Tenant
- Process applications for assignments, alterations, change of use, licences, easements and other related matters
- Ensure the use of sites and buildings is compliant with landlord and tenant obligations. Provide recommendations for corrective action is to the Senior Estates Surveyor where necessary
- To take responsibility for reviewing the client’s rent roll, arrears and make recommendations to the Senior Estates Surveyor for corrective action or intervention where appropriate.
- To take responsibility for maintaining property records are ensure these are kept up to date and amended on completion of transactions
- Provide advice on property matters including property ownership and leasehold obligations to tenants, customers, colleagues and clients
- Advising on existing property assets, acquisitions, disposals, settling rent reviews and lease renewals and agreeing new lettings
- Be responsible for Instructing external professional firms to carry out valuations in the above areas in complex or specialist situations
- To support the procurement of external firms and consultants in line with procedures and ensure that the relevant processes and procedures are followed and adhered to.
- To arrange and hold progress meetings with clients to ensure compliance of instructions
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Experience of working in an asset management or estate management team.
- Extensive Estate management knowledge
- Experience of writing reports which are clear and accessible to a variety of audiences
- Ability to respond positively to changing demands and to deliver work to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and developments from data and information and the ability to find solutions to problems
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.