- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £28 per hour
Senior Estates Manager/Surveyor
Brent, Greater London
£25 – £28 per hour
Are you an Estates Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? My client is looking for an Estates Surveyor for an initial 3 month contract at their site in Brent.
- Provide Professional advice and support on planning and management of the estate and provide general estate management, development and valuation service.
- Provide professional advice on acquisition, taking and granting of leases, rent reviews, rating, disposals and the management of commercial portfolio.
- Instruct and supervise contractors/consultants to carry out estate/building projects.
- Write details and precise reports on effectiveness and efficiency of the client’s standards, systems, processes and practices.
- Support financial budgeting processes including option appraisal and whole-life costing policies and practices and their application to the clients property work programmes and projects
- Assist on: project management, contract management, asset valuation, disposals, property management
- Identify new income opportunities
- Manage: lease renewals/enfranchisements/negotiations, rent reviews, dilapidations.
- Chair meetings with likely stakeholders
You will need
- Ideally RICS qualified (or other)
- 3 years post qualified experience (surveying, property and estate management)
- Full UK Driving licence and own vehicle
- People skills, with excellent communication and working in a team
- Knowledge of CPO processes and procedures
- Sound knowledge of health and safety
For more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671 or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.