Facilities Manager – Commercial
- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- £25,000 per annum
£25,000 (+ Company Benefits)
Are you a Facilities Manager seeking a new opportunity? Are you experienced at supporting the management of Commercial Properties? Then don’t look anywhere else, this fantastic opportunity could be your next career move!
My client, an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their professional team in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Dealing with tenants & FM contractors.
- Arranging minor technical works.
- Reporting on FM projects.
- Carry-out site inspections as well as being involved in the day to day management of the of property portfolio.
- Required to schedule PPM’s and ensure that these are carried out in accordance with current legislation & regulation.
- Be able to prioritise and efficiently deal with any reactive issues that may arise on a daily basis.
You will require:
- This role encompasses all aspects of facilities management and a good working knowledge of property management and maintenance is essential (therefore this role could suit an existing residential property manager who is looking for a new challenge).
- The Facilities Manager should have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety and be able to identify risks and hazards when on site.
- This role demands a good level of maintenance, constructional and building knowledge.
- Must have UK driving licence
- Ideally have minimum of 3 years consecutive experience in previous role
- Professional and customer orientated approach
- Be okay with travel as part of the job
- Work well both individually as well as part of a team
You will receive:
- Company benefits
- Secure company that prides itself on a fun, dynamic and professional environment to work
- Career development
- Excellent working atmosphere, with professional team
- Supported by an excellent backroom team
- Scope for purchasing shareholding options in the company
For more information, please get in contact with James West at Stride Resourcing on 02392 314 671, or email: email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.