Facilities Manager (Residential)
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
- £25,000 per annum
Residential – Single site
£25,000 + Bonus
Are you a Facilities Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience of looking after Residential Buildings? Are you compliant at managing Health and Safety, along with Fire prevention measures?
My client, a nation Property Management Agency, are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager, to look after a prime development in Plymouth, Devon.
- Manage on-site team effectively
- To carry out building inspections; recording all Risk, Health & Safety, Fire Assessment requirements and uploading to the relevant electronic systems
- To provide monthly Facilities Manager reports on the first Monday of every month along with all compliance logs to the Property Manager.
- To ensure all tenant fault reporting and day to day issues are logged and dealt with by yourself and/or your team as they arise, advising the Property Manager as required, where escalation is needed to an appropriate contractor;
- To oversee and ensure the appropriate Check IN/Out process of tenants at the property, including authorisation of vacating log, documenting, and communicating damage within the property for recharge to tenants where necessary.
- To ensure tenants pay rents on time as demanded, reviewing the weekly debt chasing process to ensure this is being followed accurately.
- Facilitate contractors tendering for new contracts/ contract renewal and planned maintenance works at the property.
- Carry out the professional management of suppliers and contractors appointed to site, to ensure compliance with the contracts set;
- To ensure all site maintenance both communal and within the individual rooms, is logged and closed appropriately within agreed timescales.
- To ensure you and your team fully understand and develop a good working knowledge of Health and Safety Policy, Fire Risk Assessment Procedures, Compliance Management Systems and Best Practice.
- To complete and record both in manual site records and online compliance safety systems testing
You will require:
- WORK PATTER – Sunday – Thursday
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Preferably from a Property Management/ Consultancy background.
- Member of British Institute of Facilities Management ideal (but not necessary)
- IOSH qualified ideal (but not necessary)
- Single or multi-site building management experience
- Excellent demonstrable customer service
- Excellent general knowledge of Building – Administration / Building Fabric / Mechanical & Electrical services / Health & Safety /Finance / Disaster management
- Excellent IT skills.
Please click apply now, but for more information please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.