- Southampton, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £50,000 per annum
£35,000 to £50,000 (Depending on seniority / experience)
Excellent career opportunity for an experienced financial controller to join a market leading Leisure design and build specialist, a fast-growing company with an excellent reputation within their field. A family owned and operated business with a turnover of around £10m per year.
Based near to Southampton, this role would be ideally suited to a proven, qualified finance professional, someone who is looking to grow their career and progress to an FD position.
Role of the Financial Controller:
- Processing purchase invoicing, collecting documentation and entry onto accounts system
- Petty cash control
- Reconciliation of Credit Cards & Bank Accounts
- CIS Returns including Sub-Contractor verifications, payments and deduction of CIS Tax
- Reporting of accurate financial information, giving advice and analysis to support the MD
- Lead on preparation of budgets & financial forecasts
- Sales invoicing
- Ensure an efficient & effective finance function, to include control of debtors, creditors, payroll, WIP and fixed assets
- Developing and producing management accounts and financial reports
- Preparing & monitoring budgets
- Prepare month end and year end accounts and managing external audit liaison.
- Recognised accountancy qualification
- Well developed all round accounts skills (both practical hands on and analytical / reporting function)
- Interested in further professional advancement as this role will likely grow with the business.
For more information regarding this varied and exciting opportunity, please contact James Coltart at Stride Resourcing.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.