- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
£80m Private Rental Scheme (PRS)
Negotiable Salary depending on background
This is a great opportunity for an experienced finishing manager to work on a large prestigious development in Leeds. With an overall value of £80m, these four blocks will contain 477 apartments and you will playa key role in completing these to the highest standard possible.
You will have progressed from a trades background and be well versed in managing trades through to handover. Someone with an extremely keen eye for detail and an in-depth knowledge of 2nd fix joinery and fit-out within residential settings.
This project will look absolutely fantastic on anyone’s CV and if you are at the stage to step up to overall site management, I do have an opportunity on this same project.
- Continuous supervision and management of all trades, monitoring of quality, production and health & safety
- Carrying out toolbox talks, inductions and daily safety meetings
- Ensuring safe use of all tools / equipment
- Liaising with the client and giving feedback to the block / site manager
- Monitoring and recording of work progress and assisting the manager in producing short term plans
- Monitoring of labour onsite and flagging up any inconsistencies
- Organise the timely delivery of all materials and ensure their safe storage
- Carpentry / Joinery background (minimum supervisor level)
- First Aid
- PASMA (Ideal)
- Fire Safety & COSHH (Ideal)
- Experience of High Rise Residential (Ideal)
- Highly experienced in interior fit out
- IT Skills within Microsoft Office would be great
For more information or an informal discussion relating to this opportunity, please contact James at Stride Resourcing.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.