- West Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
I am working with a top multi-disciplinary Contractor, who are effectively delivering Water infrastructure projects, and are seeking a Foreman within Thames Valley region, therefore ideally you’ll have worked for a Tier 1 Contractor with experience in Water/Wastewater industry and/or Highways Industry.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of an expert outfit and help contribute to the success of the business.
As a Foreman, you must ensure communication and coordination between all areas of the operations team, which includes sub-contractors, engineering, SHEQ and suppliers. You must be also be responsible for maintaining and implementing H&S, quality and wellbeing across the site.
If you’d like to find out any further information, please apply. I will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Water industry experience / would also consider Highways experience
- Ensure site fulfils all compliance and obligations
- SMSTS / CSCS
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Experience of managing/developing staff
- First Aid ticket
- £39,500 – £50,000 + car allowance
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension matched to 8%
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.