- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £18 per hour
A client of mine who is a large Housing Association is looking for a Gas Engineer to join their team based in London for a period of 2 months to provide an effective gas operations service that meets contract and customer expectations, to include gas installation, servicing and repairs.
- Carry out installation, fault fixing, maintenance duties, installation and commissioning of gas central heating systems.
- Provide accurate and timely information on progress and advice that is easily understood by the customer and ensure accurate daily work records are completed.
- Respond positively to complaints and breakdowns in service delivery in accordance with contract and service specifications.
- Resolve problems or set into motion the means of resolution, ensuring customers are kept informed.
- Ensure tools and equipment are maintained in good condition and stocks are replenished as needed.
- Contribute, as appropriate, to special projects and change programmes in support of the Group’s objectives.
Qualifications and Skills required
Current Gas safe registration
ACS (previously ACOPS) Natural Gas Domestic qualification
BPEC Certification (HPI) Heat Plumber Installer
SDHW1LS (Solar Heating)
Qualification card for working on Unvented Cylinders
Full, current driving licence
Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising work loads
Proven experience of analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing effective solutions
Working knowledge of the application of Health and Safety legislation
Working knowledge of building regulations, particularly Part L Energy Efficiency
Working knowledge of the installation, servicing and maintenance of gas heating systems
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email email@example.com or contact Karen Otton on 02392 314795
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.