- Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- £25,500 per annum
A client of mine who is a leading Housing Association and Property Maintenance Company are currently recruiting for a General Builder with to join their Property Team in the Gloustershire Area. As you’ll spend a fair amount of time on the road we will provide you with a van and fuel card so you’ll not be out of pocket.
You’ll also benefit from:
* £335 yearly Tool Allowance
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* Uniform & PPE
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* A van and fuel card for business travel
* iPhone and iPad
* Generous pension and life cover
As a Builder you’ll carry out all forms of general building repairs and maintenance packages to various homes as part of our Planned and Empty Homes Team.
Tasks to include:
* Repairing brickwork and blockwork.
* Digging underground drainage, repairing collapsed pipework and installing soakaways.
* Roofing and roof repairs, roof problem solving, assessing roof integrity and guttering repairs.
* Re-pointing, minor rendering, tiling and cement works.
* All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
* Laying self-levelling compound, lino flooring and floor tiles.
* Plastering and patch repairs to walls.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
Ideally you should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a Building trade and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of this core trade. You will have experience of working in both occupied and empty premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this position please call me on 02392322318 or email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.