- Bristol City, United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £30,800 per annum
A client of mine who is a Leading Housing Association and Property Maintenance care company are currently recruiting for General Builder to join their Property Repairs Team (Over £500) in the Bristol Region.
This role involves time on the road, so we will provide you with a van and fuel card together with:
* Yearly Tool Allowance
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* Uniform & PPE
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* iPhone and iPad
* Wellbeing discounts including discounted shopping & cycling scheme
* Generous pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
* Opportunity to increase your salary with overtime and call out
What you’ll do:
As a Builder you’ll carry out all forms of general building repairs and maintenance across our homes as part of our Repairs Team.
* Digging underground drainage, repairing collapsed pipework and installing soakaways.
* Roofing and roof repairs, roof problem solving, assessing roof integrity and guttering repairs.
* Re-pointing, minor rendering, tiling and cement works.
* All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
* Laying self-levelling compound, flooring and floor tiles
* Repairing brickwork and blockwork.
What you’ll need:
Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a Building trade OR have proven experience working in the trade. You will have experience of working in both occupied and empty premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
What else do you need to know?
* This is a full-time role
* Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving license with a minimum of 2 years driving
* This role is subject to a satisfactory license check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.