- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £30,800 per annum
A client of mine who is a Leading Housing Association and Property Maintenance are looking to recruit an experienced General Builder/Multi to join their Major Repairs Team in Hampshire. As you’ll spend a fair amount of time on the road we will provide you with a van and fuel card so you’ll not be out of pocket.
As a Builder you’ll carry out all forms of general building repairs and maintenance across our homes as part of our Responsive Repairs Team.
- Digging underground drainage, repairing collapsed pipework and installing soakaways.
- Roofing and roof repairs, roof problem solving, assessing roof integrity and guttering repairs.
- Re-pointing, minor rendering, tiling and cement works.
- All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
- Laying self-levelling compound, flooring and floor tiles
- Repairing brickwork and blockwork
- Patch plastering
- Basic Plumbing
Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a Building trade OR have proven experience working in the trade. You will have experience of working in both occupied and empty premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week.
Due to the requirement to travel, you must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years experience and have the ability to drive and take home a company van.
* £335 yearly Tool Allowance
* £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
* Uniform & PPE
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
* A van and fuel card for business travel
* iPhone and iPad
* Generous company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
* Life cover 4 x annual salary
* SmartTech – Buy an electrical item and pay it off through your salary over 12 months
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure
To apply for this position please send an updated version of your email@example.com or call me on 02392322318.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.