- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- £25,500 per annum
A client of mine is looking to recruit an experienced General Builder with Roofing Skills to join our their team in Berkshire. You will also have the opportunity to join our Multi Skilled Technician Programme to develop your career.
You’ll complete general building repairs and maintenance packages to a portfolio of homes and elsewhere as per requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Repairing brickwork and blockwork.
- Digging underground drainage, repairing collapsed pipework and installing soakaways.
- Roofing and roof repairs, roof problem solving, assessing roof integrity and guttering repairs.
- Re-pointing, minor rendering, tiling and cement works.
- All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
- Laying self-leveling compound, lino flooring and floor tiles.
Essential Skills and Requirements
Ideally you should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a Building trade and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of this core trade. You will have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
A Van, iPad, Tool Allowance, Uniform and PPE will be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.