General Foreman – Water
- Berkshire, United Kingdom
- £39,000 to £50,000 per annum
General Foreman (Water)
I am working with a top multi-disciplinary Contractor, who are effectively delivering Water/Wastewater projects, and are seeking a General Foreman onThames Waters Framework, covering Reading, Oxford and Buckinghamshire.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of an expert outfit and help contribute to the success of the business.
As a General Foreman, you must ensure communication and coordination between all areas of the operations team, which includes sub-contractors, engineering, SHEQ and suppliers. You must be also be responsible for maintaining and implementing H&S, quality and wellbeing across the site.
If you’d like to find out any further information, please apply. I will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Water industry experience
- Ensure site fulfils all compliance and obligations
- Training in H&S and Environmental Management.
- SMSTS / CSCS
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Experience of managing/developing staff
- First Aid ticket
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension matched to 8%
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.