Graduate Commercial Agency Surveyor
- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- £18,000 to £23,000 per annum
Graduate – Commercial Agency Surveyor
£18,000 – £23,000 p/a
Are you a recent Graduate Surveyor seeking a new opportunity? Do you have a keen interest in Commercial Property Agency, and looking for a supportive company?
My client, an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, are looking for a Junior Facilities Manager to join their professional team in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Work with and support established commercial property agents with a view to look after their own portfolio of clients
- Analyse comparable evidence and add to agency system.
- Organising and attending viewings of commercial property.
- Liaising with applicants and updating the agency system.
- Provide a first-class service dealing with enquiries to the office, phone enquiries and email applications and ensuring correct procedures are followed
- Provide a regular applicant management service
- Carry out viewings – planning diary efficiently, managing applicants, organising keys, safety etc
- Negotiate terms and offers
- Compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, as amended.
- Dealing with an instruction from confirmation to completion.
- Production of and sending out e-details
- Marketing to include social media, e-mailing, boards etc.
- To keep property software databases on applicants, clients and transactions.
- Assist in creating systems to improve service delivery and ensure compliance standards are not compromised
- Keeping updated with legal & planning legislative changes
- Attend any relevant training courses that are appropriate to the job title and specification
- To follow the department Service Standards
You will require:
- Willingness to learn and develop their knowledge of the Commercial Property sector
- Professional Attitude
- Hard working and doesn’t mind working under pressure
- Good task management skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- This position is suitable for candidates interested in progressing down the RICS Commercial Property route.
- Ideal position for a candidate studying a RICS accredited property degree.
You will receive:
- Company benefits.
- Car allowance.
- Secure company that prides itself on a fun, dynamic and professional environment to work.
- Career development.
- Excellent working atmosphere, with professional team.
For more information, please get in contact with James West at Stride Resourcing on 02392 314 671, or email: email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.