- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £22,000 to £28,000 per annum
Up to 28k DOE
I am currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join my Yorkshire based client, they are a specialist marketing and PR business working in Rail and associated industries. They use a range of on and offline channels we help their clients to enhance their profile and grow their business.
You will report into the Studio Manager.
As a successful Graphic Designer, you will have the following abilities and skill set;
- Ability to react to changing priorities.
- Excellent design skills with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be advantageous.
- Excellent understanding of digital design, print design and web design.
- Ability to work on multiple design projects at any time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and championing this through all areas.
- Work closely with all Account Managers and when with needed clients directly.
- Having a great eye for detail and visual aesthetics is a must.
- Be able and confident in managing your own workload.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.