Head of M&E Delivery
- Reading, United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £58,000 per annum
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, I am looking for a Head of M&E Delivery to oversee and ensure the project delivery of an ever-growing Tier 2 contractors’ various projects in the Water industry. This role will entail providing both support and the direction of the Delivery team to ensure projects are in line with company and client expectations.
The ideal candidate will possess the commercial expertise and technical focus in the delivery of specialist projects varying in value from c£1k to c£1m.
– Transformation of the M&E department that is in line with goals of the company
– Orchestration and guidance to the project managers and engineers to ensure staff are not left behind
– Overseeing of resource availability and internal talent requirements
– Regular correspondence with project managers to guarantee project progression
– Monitoring of project budgets, performance and commercial impression
– Ensure Health and Safety standards are met
– Improvement of project and department efficiency
– Management and commercial aptitude
– High competence in budget and organisational management
– Drive for consistent improvement
– Water industry experience
– Mechanical and Electrical expertise
– Awareness of Construction Design and Management Regulations
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.