Health & Safety Consultant
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £48,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a non-profit organisation based in West London in looking to recruit a Health & Safety Consultant to work for them on a permanent basis. As a Health & Safety Consultant you can be based from home as you will be travelling nationally and internationally. As a Health & Safety consultant you will advise various clients on how best to maintain the highest industry standard. The selected candidate will have a range of experience within H&S and have worked within a consultative position before.
- Qualified to a NEBOSH General Certificate level or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety (NCRQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety)
- IOSH Membership (ideally GradIOSH yet will consider TechIOSH)
- Experience of delivering health and safety training courses (will consider individuals with significant training / teaching experience that can be upskilled within the role.
- Experience of delivering IOSH and/or NEBOSH courses (highly desirable but not essential)
- Experience of developing health and safety training courses (highly desirable but not essential)
- Outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a solution focused practitioner who is able to build strong and positive working relationships across multiple sites.
Salary + Package
- Depending on experience
- 35 hours a week, 09:00am – 17:00pm (can be flexible on start times, need someone who can also be flexible when needed so happy to return the favour)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (For every 3 years’ completed service an additional day’s holiday will be added to the holiday entitlement, up to 30 days per annum, also able to buy and sell holiday)
- All travel expenses within role go through the company (Ability to utilise Poole Cars, Trains and Planes)
Location + Travel
The successful candidate will be required to travel throughout the UK with a 50/50 split between being in the office / working from home and out and about. There will also be a requirement to travel internationally.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.