Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Undisclosed per annum
Health, Safety Environmental Manager – Permanent – Hampshire – £On Application
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to help maintain and drive the Health & Safety culture and environmental performance across multiple sites.
To ensure company compliance to HSE law, industry regulations and guidelines.
Liaison with regulatory, advisory and other bodies and advise the business on regulatory changes and compliance issues.
Undertake HSE audits, assessments and inspections across the company’s manufacturing sites.
Assist in driving the company migration to ISO 14001 certification from OHSAS 18001 in addition to migration of other systems such as ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
Carryout investigations on reported incidents, accidents and near misses and report to regulatory bodies as required.
Coordinate the development, review and issue of risk assessments.
Promote a safe working culture and encourages continuous improvement and employee engagement across HSE.
Identify, arrange and deliver training related to HSE for both existing and new employees.
Ensure compliance with European Packaging Directives as well as Climate Change Agreement and environmental agreements.
Ensure compliance to REACH, ROHS and COSHH.
- Degree, HNC or HND qualified in a related technical subject
- Health & Safety Diploma (NEBOSH)
- Lead Auditor in ISO14001 & ISO45001
- Previous experience in a fast paced/industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with Continuous Improvement driving change and working within multifunctional teams.
- Able to influence others at all levels to achieve results
To be considered, please apply or contact Gary Crawley, Stream Resourcing on 02392 322 372
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.