Health & Safety Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £50,000 per annum
A client of mine who is a non-profit organisation based in Central London in looking to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to work for them on a permanent basis. They are looking for a dynamic practitioner who can lead a team with their outgoing personality. The selected Health & Safety Manager will have great communication skills with a with the ability to lead a team. The Health & Safety Manager that is appointed will also be able to train staff naturally and share their knowledge.
- Qualified to a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety (NVQ level 5 / NCRQ Level 6 Diploma) with a Chartered Membership with IOSH –
- Ideally hold a degree level qualification in a different but relevant subject and a prominent CPD history.
- Health and Safety Management experience, they will need to be able to manage at least 2 individuals as well as a variety of different project internally and externally.
- Experience of delivering health and safety training courses with a passion for training and general H&S engagement with an ability to instil that passion in to other in the team and wider organisation.
- Experience working autonomously within a multi-disciplined organisation with an ability to work and manage a team remotely with an ability to be flexible to the organisations needs for international and UK wide travel.
Salary + Package
- Starting £50,000 depending on experience
- 35 hours a week, 09:00am – 17:00pm (can be flexible on start times, need someone who can also be flexible when needed so happy to return the favour)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (For every 3 years’ completed service an additional day’s holiday will be added to the holiday entitlement, up to 30 days per annum, also able to buy and sell holiday)
- All travel expenses within role go through the company (Ability to utilise Poole Cars, Trains and Planes)
- Contributory pension – Employee and employer 4%
Location + Travel
The position will be based in Central London. The successful candidate will be required to travel throughout the UK with a 50/50 split between being in the office / working from home and out and about. There will also be a requirement to travel internationally.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318 to dicuss.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.