- West Sussex, United Kingdom
- £12 per hour
My client is a leading provider of Facilities Management services and is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator at a client’s site in Horsham for an initial period of one month but there is the possibility that this will extend further.
Receive calls via the helpdesk and support the production of a plan of maintenance activities within a defined area. To undertake the subsequent signing off of the agreed tasks at closure of the tasks and monitor and record feedback for the closed-out tasks, whilst providing and delivering the best value reception service through excellent customer care to match the client’s needs.
- Receive all visitors to the CEPR main reception in a professional manner
- Ensure switchboard is answered promptly and that callers are dealt with in a professional, helpful manner
- Carry out general reception duties, ensuring that a high standard of customer care is adopted at all times
- Receive recorded and special deliveries and log and contact client before 10.00 am
- Answer and maintain the helpdesk and provide customer support through the timely answering of requests, allocation of reference numbers and the forwarding of requests to the relevant facilities team
- Print off appropriate work dockets as and when required, and pass these on to the appropriate Facilities teams
- Maintain computerised maintenance system on behalf of Engineering, raising, closing and filing electronic work requests as required
- Set up of the conference rooms including all AV equipment
- Book meeting rooms, taxis, car hire and hospitality as directed.
- Maintain staff holiday, sickness and absence on duty within MAXIMO, Protime and given spreadsheet
- Assist management team as and when required with admin matters
- Provide all monthly billing reports to the Business Support Team
- Manage client exhibitions, mobile phones contract, copiers and internal accounts
- Manage emergency phone and tannoy system
- To be dressed in correct uniform at all times
- Customer focused
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Team orientated
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Karen Otton on 02392 314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.