- Bristol City, United Kingdom
- £19,000 to £22,000 per annum
Property Maintenance Management
Are you an administrator looking for a new career opportunity? Do you have experience or a passion for all things property based? Do you have excellent customer service and phone handling skills? Then don’t look any further!
My client, an excellent Property Management company, are seeking a driven and passionate Helpdesk Administrator to join their thriving Maintenance team, based in northern Bristol.
- Answering the phone and trying to deal with all routine maintenance issues in the first instance.
- Manage all reactive maintenance jobs through the online repair reporting system from beginning to end.
- Dealing with all enquiries that come through to the Maintenance email address.
- Liaising with contractors on a daily basis.
- Logging and overseeing insurance claims as and when required.
- Checking contractor statements and payments on the account’s software.
- Sending out various documentations to clients as and when requested.
- Taking messages and passing on to the relevant team member.
- Organising general requirements for meetings when required.
- Open, sort and scan post on a daily basis.
Key Skills Required:
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent phone handling.
- IT Literate and good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic
- Basic building trades knowledge – Desirable
You will receive:
- Competitive and progressive salary
- Career progression within the property sector
- Excellent team working atmosphere
- Supportive environment
- Personal and professional development programmes
- Qualification support
Apply today to register your CV!
For more information, please get in touch with James West on 02392314671 or jwest @ strideresourcing .com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.