HS2 Senior Engineering Integration Manager
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
Purpose of the role:
The role supports on sequencing and overseeing the engineering integration activities across multiple stakeholders on the HS2 Euston Station project. This role will also be accountable for checking alignment of design work against requirements and support integration of the Building Information Modelling ( BIM) models for the Euston Campus programme.
The Euston Partnership is a non-corporate collaboration between Network Rail (NR) Infrastructure Limited and High Speed 2 (HS2) Ltd, under sponsorship from the Department for Transport (DfT) to optimise outcomes from the estimated £7.5bn public investment in Euston.
The Partnership will work alongside NR, HS2 Ltd and other partners to help improve integration and effective working between the Parties and Wider Euston Partners, and facilitate consideration and decisions relating to trade-offs across the three projects, through an advising and convening function. This function will cover Strategy & PMO, Engagement & Communications, Technical Integration, Operations and Passenger Experience, and Oversite Development.
The Senior Engineering Integration Manager will support on sequencing and overseeing the integration of engineering activities across TEP. They will also check alignment of design work against requirements, and support integration of the BIM models for the Euston Campus programme.
- Able to provide specialist technical support and leadership on discipline-specific technical and engineering principles to project development/delivery teams, but knowing when to seek further guidance from Subject Matter Experts or others.
- Able to communicate most discipline-specific technical ideas to colleagues, based largely on examples of application.
- Ability to manage principles relating to standards, safety, and the environment and able to articulate the rest.
- Applies principles and methods that ensure effective information management, modelling, and data security.
- Construction design management competence.
- Six Sigma Champion.
- Chartered Engineer of an appropriate professional institution (or the equivalent experience) with relevant successful experience of Programme Management within the Railway Industry or other complex engineering industries/projects.
- Relevant qualification to a degree level or the equivalent experience.
- Understanding of the applicable UK construction regulations including CDM requirements.
- Understanding of relevant Regulatory and Legislative Frameworks.
- Commercial awareness including understanding of cost delivery, schedule targets and the need to deliver an integrated solution that meets all functional requirements.
- Key technical capabilities: engineering and design, environment, asset management, design integration, systems engineering, technical standards and legislation, and engineering assurance.
Type of Experience:
- Experience of railway engineering systems and equipment, and implementation.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary engineering standards and activity on large complex major projects/programmes within a complex infrastructure delivery programme.
- Experience of leading railway engineering design and development works.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.