- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
HSEQ OFFICER – MIDLANDS – £35,000 – £45,000 – PERMANENT
We are a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland looking for a HSEQ Officer.
Due to continuing success and growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Officer. Working across a varied portfolio of water infrastructure and construction projects throughout the Midlands area. You will play a key role within the team, responsible for overseeing and implementing HSEQ procedures, assistance with pre site preparation and on-site auditing. You will liaise with the site teams along Regional and Head Office staff to ensure that projects are delivered safely, adhering to current legislation and adopting accepted Best Practice where appropriate.
- Development of the pre start HSEQ plans and site files.
- Preparation of site paperwork including Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Inductions and Toolbox Talks
- Carrying out site inspections and audits
- Assisting with administration of Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001 & ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
- Assisting with Incident reporting and investigation and Accident trend analysis
- Attending all relevant training as required
- Flag training requirements identified through trends to the HR team.
- Assisting with upkeep of various Health & Safety Accreditations
- Sub-Contractor monitoring
- Must be able to use experience and knowledge to deliver leading and best HSEQ practice for projects from start to finish.
- The ability to use data to motivate project teams to hit KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills and strong construction-based knowledge.
- Qualification to NEBOSH level with 5+ years’ experience within the industry.
- Experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001.
- Experience working within the civils and utilities industry will be preferable.
- Full driving licence.
If you’re interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Aaron on 02392 314675.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.