Intermediate Architect (8-10 Years)
- New York County, United States
- $80,000 to $100,000 per annum
Stride are currently working with a high-end boutique design studio based in Manhattan.
The studio has a mix of Architects and Designers across a prolific set of projects focusing on high profile, high end, luxury residential, retail and hospitality clients.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary environment with over 150 employees split across 3 offices in the US, communicating primarily with the building design and project delivery teams as you work through the whole life cycle of a range of small, fast paced, high profile projects.
Skills required to qualify for an interview:
- A minimum of 510 years working within an Architectural firm.
- Proficiency with a mix of software including Revit and AutoCAD are essential.
- The ability to lead a team and work successfully within a multidisciplinary environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Experience throughout the whole lifecycle of a project including CD’s / CA’s
- Prior experience with high end / high profile retail, residential or hospitality.
- Previous client facing experience and excellent communication skills.
Please provide a copy of your resume and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.