Light Vehicle Technician
- Cheshire East, United Kingdom
- £14 to £15 per hour
A client of mine in Middlewich is looking to recruit a Light Vehicle Technician on an initial 3-month contract. The position as a Light Vehicle Technician will join their values-led, growing environmental operations business. You will be a supporting key worker deliver essential services, based at their new purpose built Environmental Hub in Middlewich.
- Carrying out scheduled servicing, inspections and general maintenance of LGV/ plant
- Preparation for MOT testing
- Attending satellite sites as required
- Ensuring service paperwork up to date, accurate and thorough
- Liaising with internal departments and external customers
- Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Be qualified to IMI Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Maintenance & repairs (or equivalent)
- Own a full Driving licence
- Have the ability to manage their time and workload effectively with minimum supervision
- Own their own stocked toolbox
- Good communication/organisation skills
- A positive attitude and work ethic with high level of professionalism
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.