Maintenance Delivery Manager (DLR)
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £400 to £430 per day
We are looking for a Maintenance Delivery Manager to oversee sub-contractors carrying out maintenance and renewal work on the DLR.
Maintenance Delivery Manager Role Purpose
- Plan, control and implement maintenance and renewal activities
- Meet all requirements for safety, quality and value for money.
- Report progress, slippages, opportunities and threats to the success of the Asset Management and Renewals Plans
- Meet the relevant specifications and agreed targets for cost and time scale
- Ensure the IMC is providing value for money
- Advise where renewals activities could be more economically delivered by others
- The Maintenance Delivery Manager will be responsible for the safe and successful delivery of the works under his/her management, from the commencement on site to handover and completion.
- Ensuring the IMC plans and manages works of all disciplines to ensure compliance with the relevant standards, safety cases ACAs etc.
- Manage external and internal contractors/suppliers to deliver the works safely and within programme and budget.
- Reporting concerns from internal/external customers, the public, statutory undertakers, adjacent property owners etc. and implementing driven actions to satisfy the Safety Case and promote good PR.
- Reporting to emergencies involving works, evaluating the problems, liaising and advising and implementing agreed remedial works to minimise adverse consequences to the Business.
- Examining options to address deficiencies in asset condition and making recommendations to fulfil the Business needs.
- Maintaining a Contract and project control systems to monitor works, programmes and costs.
- Ensure that the TfL and Industry Standards are applied consistently so that quality of outputs is maintained.
- Liaison with IMC management to ensure effective co-ordination of works, projects, inspections and investigations.
- London Overground Head of Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Maintenance Contractor
- Asset Engineers
- Contract Commercial Manager
- LO Project Managers
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.