- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- £22,000 per annum
Residential Estate Maintenance
Port Solent, Hampshire
Salary – £22,000
Are you an experience Maintenance Operative that is seeking a new opportunity? Do you have experience in Property maintenance/repair, painting and conducting inspections? Then why not look at this position!
My client, an excellent Property Management Company, are looking for an experienced Property Maintenance Operative to look after a estate in Port Solent, Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Carry out building works and repairs on the property, ensuring it is kept in top condition and H&S is adhered to.
- Carry out painting and decorating where appropriate on the estate.
- Carry out Fire Risk assessments/fire alarm checks and Health and Safety Assessments.
- Carry out maintenance checks/cleaning on lifts and lift alarm system.
- Carry out lighting inspections in communal areas
- Carrying out security checks on the estate, ensuring residents are safe and the building is secure.
- General cleaning duties of communal areas
- General gardening duties including watering plants, cutting grass, trimming trees, etc.
- Keeping estate clean and tidy, including litter removal, clearing the grounds, and internal upkeep.
- Work with sub-contractors on-site, guiding to the issue and overseeing work.
- Swimming pool plant room maintenance/upkeep, including cleaning pontoon, path and marina
- General upkeep: guttering clean, Apartment meter readings, Drain Inspection, Fixing water leaks, etc.
- This job will require driving an electric vehicle around site.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Full time, permanent role
- Training where required
- Excellent team environment
- Additional qualification support
- Supportive, consistent work.
To register your interest, please apply today with an updated CV.
For more information, please get in touch with James West on 02392314671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.