Marketing and Communications Manager
- West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- £35,000 per annum
Attention Experienced Marketing and Communication Managers!
I am working with a leading business in the marketing and media field located in the north of England that are looking for top account managers with marketing and communications experience. We are looking for the kind of people who can come up with work winning campaigns, content and collateral for the company’s impressive list of clients.
The business, which has a phenomenal track record at helping client organisations to grow and prosper, is winning new work at an unprecedented rate and is now looking for up to five highly talented and ambitious marketing and communications professionals who specialise in profile enhancement using both digital and off-line channels.
The business specialises in the rail industry, including civils and construction, and facilities management. The ideal candidate will have sector specific experience – although desirable but not essential. The ability to delight clients and to make a commercial difference is, however, a must.
The role will suit candidates with at least three to five years’ experience of working in a fast paced and busy marketing or PR agency. My client is looking for people who are keen to align themselves with a very successful organisation.
The postholder will be completely focused on positively raising the profile of their allocated accounts in order to enable clients to grow and acquire new business. Postholders are responsible for consistently and proactively delivering quality, value and creative services.
The duties include:
- Devising and delivering high impact marketing and PR campaigns
- Developing allocated accounts to deliver value for clients and the business
- Working with our creative team to create impactful campaigns, publications, e-media (websites, HTMLs, etc.) and social media campaigns
- Creating quality copy and content
- Working as part of a team to deliver innovative and creative solutions for clients – leading/driving the agenda
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the business philosophy and ensuring this is followed by the whole team
- Supporting the growth and development of client businesses
- Developing and managing the daily relationship with clients, supply chain partners and media contacts
- Promoting the work of the company’s clients
- Defending the policies and actions of the company’s clients
- Advising clients on matters of reputation, making recommendations on the best way to communicate their business
- Actively promoting the unique offering to clients and identifying ways of driving more revenue
- Developing a thorough understanding of clients’ business, their industry and the competitive landscape
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.