Mechanical Design Engineer
- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer required!
I’m recruiting for a nationally recognised Heating and Renewables Contractor. This brand offer a unique Design, fabrication and Installation service, supporting the clients 360 project life cycle.
You’ll work within one of the fastest growing industries in the market, supporting Boris’ carbon neutral announcement and building a better environment for the futur. As Mechanical Design Engineer, designs will be centred towards, boiler and plant rooms and heating networks for Residential (Large tower blocks), social housing and commercial public, office, education and healthcare sector.
You’ll work from home, designing drawings for retro-fit and new build projects. You’ll manage your own clients, working with them to form best fit solutions for projects nationally. Ideally, I’m looking for someone with experience designing heating systems for a HVAC / Heating Contractor / Design Consultancy.
If you have the below, please apply. I’ll look to be in contact within 24 hours. Interviews are being arranged.
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Mechanical / Boiler Room / Plant Room Design, working for a Contractor or Design Consultancy
- Degree qualified in Renewable Energy or Mechanical Engineering (Preferred, I’d also be open to speaking with former Engineers who have levelled into Design)
- Must have an interest in renewable energy and sustainability products, such as Heat Pumps.
- Ideally have client facing experience, surveying retro-fit and new build sites.
Mechanical Design Engineer package:
- £40,000 to £45,000 Salary (Dependant on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Healthcare package
- Work from home
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.