Network Coordination Officer
- Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- £16 to £17 per hour
A client of mine in Kidlington is looking to recruit a Network Coordination Officer on an initial 4-Month contract. The position as a Network Coordination Officer will be part of engineering and surveying team and will assist in a variety of street work and environmental projects within the Oxfordshire area.
- Plan and implement elements relating to service delivery ensuring set targets are met in line with the client’s policies and practices
- Provide support and advice to stakeholders to ensure a cost-effective quality service is delivered
- Monitor contractor and service performance, as required, to ensure value for money and service delivery
- Maintain effective communication with all relevant stakeholders to ensure expectations are managed and issues escalated as necessary
- Collect and analyse information, preparing reports and documentation, as required, to assist in ensuring the effective running of the service
- Assist in promoting and delivering a positive and proactive Health & Safety culture to ensure Health and Safety is embedded into everyday working and legislative requirements are met
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Experience of working within the specific area of expertise
- Knowledge of the latest legislative requirements as they relate to the identified specialist field
- Experience of planning schemes and projects
- Education to level 4 NVQ or equivalent in a related discipline or experience of working in a local government environment for a period of 5 years
- Full UK Driving Licence
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.