NNDR & Database Officer
- Greater London, United Kingdom
- £180 to £200 per day
A client of mine in Hammersmith & Fulham is looking to recruit a NNDR & Database Officer to work for them on a 6-month initial contract. The position as a NNDR & Database Officer will be employed to carry out maintenance of the council tax property database and the non-domestic rating list for the borough. You will provide an NNDR liability, billing and collection service.
The post holder must have;
- Excellent knowledge of NNDR and database issues
- A general overview of all services provided by residents direct.
- Experience of producing and analysing management information and reporting findings
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate fluently with all residents’ direct stakeholders.
- Ability to assist in analysing management information and to use this to identify, recommend and implement service improvements.
- Ability to recommend new processes and procedures following legislation, case law or corporate changes
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.