- Dorset, United Kingdom
- £24,000 to £26,000 per annum
A client of mine has a fantastic opportunity for a Plasterer to join their team on a full time permanent basis. You will have a portfolio of clients including housing, local authorities, schools and private landlords within occupied and void properties.
Key Roles and Responsibilities;
- Solid Plastering – Applying wet finish to surfaces and applying protective coverings like pebble-dashing on external walls.
- Fibrous Plastering – creating ornamental plaster work, such as ceiling roses, cornices and architraves, using a mixture of plaster and short fibers shaped with mould casts.
- Dry Lining – tacking, filing internal plasterboard or wallboard partitions by fastening them together on a timber or metal frame ready for decorating.
- Covering walls including repairs and restorations
- Artexing to include complete ceiling and patchwork repairs.
Essential Experience and Qualifications;
You should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plastering and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of this core trade. You will have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills. The ability to use mobile technology such as iPad or PDA is essential. A current CSCS card is desirable.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and will be able to drive a company van.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392322318
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.